I regularly comment in the media on a range of family, parenting and lifestyle-related issues. I will consider most requests if you require a comment or need a spokesperson.
I have appeared on live, prime-time national television several times and been interviewed by well known figures including; Jon Snow, Victoria Derbyshire, Anne Diamond, Harry Wallop and Lempit Opik. I have appeared in national, local and regional newspapers on numerous occasions. I regularly appear on the radio and often appear as a contributor to various podcasts, YouTube videos, Facebook Live events and so on.
The video below is of an appearance I made on Sky News’ Morning Stories feature in early 2016. It has been reproduced with kind permission from Sky.
Other highlights include:
- Discussing the Fatherhood Penalty on both BBC Breakfast and BBC Radio 4’s Today Programme
- Discussing sexism in schools on the Victoria Derbyshire Programme on BBC2
- Spending a day with a Brazilian film crew and appearing in an episode of major Brazilian news programme Profissão Repórter (audience approx 20 million)
- Taking part in a debate on Channel 4 television news about proposals to increase paternity pay (chaired by Jon Snow)
- Talking about life as a stay at home father in The Times newspaper
- Offering my opinions on the Daddy Track in the Daily Telegraph.
International media appearances include appearing on Profissão Repórter in Brazil (see above) plus appearances in South African publications, BBC World Service Radio, French media outlets and a US-based podcast.