On the run up to the new year celebrations, I was planning to make a few changes to Dadbloguk. Over the past couple of weeks, and with amazing assistance from my web design team, I’ve quietly been making these plans a reality. I thought I’d tell you what I’ve been up to behind the scenes.
- The blog has been redesigned and given a new theme. It had been a couple of years since the site was given a proper shake up, so it was about time. I hope you’ll agree the new design enables me to showcase a greater array of family, fatherhood and and lifestyle-focused content.
- I’ve updated the ‘About’ and ‘In the media’ pages. Although I regularly updated these pages in the past, I felt some completely new copy and images were required to reflect what I’m doing with the blog these days.
- I have a new media kit. Please do take a look if you are interested in working with me on a campaign.
- I have created a dedicated Dadbloguk Facebook page. I had been using a personal Facebook page to promote the blog, but I didn’t think this was appropriate any longer. Thankfully all my old followers have transferred across (thank you, love you guys!) If you haven’t already, please do give the new page a like yourself.
- I have been getting more active on YouTube. I’ve always had a YouTube channel. Over the past few months, however, I’ve been posting to it a bit more regularly and you will see me recording more vlogs. I have some great vlogging plans for 2016, including a series of home improvement videos that detail the creation of our new, family-friendly kitchen. The first in the series will go live in a few days time. In the meantime, please do subscribe to my channel.
The above has kept me very busy. After weeks of getting this sorted out, I’m now looking forward to writing and recording new content. Thanks for reading and supporting Dadbloguk and please do leave a comment below telling me what you think of the redesigned site.