I regularly comment in the media on a range of family, parenting and lifestyle-related issues. I will consider most requests if you require a comment or need a spokesperson.
I frequently contribute to print media publications and appeared on prime-time national television numerous times. I have been interviewed by well known figures including; Jon Snow, Victoria Derbyshire, Eamonn Holmes, Anne Diamond, Harry Wallop and Naga Munchetty. I have also contributed to various podcasts, YouTube videos, Facebook Live events and so on.
The video below is of an appearance I made on Sky News’ Morning Stories feature in early 2016. It has been reproduced with kind permission from Sky.
Other highlights include:
- Discussing shared parental leave benefits on BBC Breakfast
- Discussing the Fatherhood Penalty on both BBC Breakfast and BBC Radio 4’s Today Programme
- Discussing sexism in schools on the Victoria Derbyshire Programme on BBC2
- Spending a day with a Brazilian film crew and appearing in an episode of major Brazilian news programme Profissão Repórter (audience approx 20 million)
- Taking part in a debate on Channel 4 television news about proposals to increase paternity pay (chaired by Jon Snow)
- Talking about life as a stay at home father in The Times newspaper
- Offering my opinions on the Daddy Track in the Daily Telegraph.